Adventures in a Micro bus!

All the ones who know me well, know that I have an inclination for paranormal situations, well ..... ( I found out I will never change:). Once more , I caught an Egyptian micro bus to Ramsis, I do not know why but I always get well in these public transportation and I know more areas than many Egyptians ..... Incredible!This time, I sat down next to the driver to prevent the crowding and squeezes that happens in this small transport and attempts of sexual harassment that torments me, but without success.As always appeared a smart one, that decided to sit down next to me. At the beginning he was ok, but after 20 minutes the intelligent one tried to speak with me in several languages and I do not have patience anymore. So I just ignored him like he was a metal door and he gave up......What more could he do !!!!!