Egypt or Portugual, here is the question????????

How can I choose between two countries that I love, everyday my mind is in speeding dial. Everyone says to me that Portugal is completely broke and also that Egypt its about to collapse in several ways. I know all that and I try to compare both countries every day, lets see:

Portugal: Clean, green, beautiful mountains, no people, deserted, my own language, freedom of speech, no harassment, I can be  human again, expensive, no jobs, snow........

Egypt: Polluted, amazing sunset, funny Egyptians character ( Cartoon Style in the street) thousands of them, cheap, hot, still some jobs, no freedom, high number of sexual harassment, becoming extremely religious, noisy...........

Conclusion: A normal person would say: WTF are u thinking, money its not everything, life quality its much more important.................... Well my heart cries when I think to leave, I am nuts for sure.