I have been contacted for many events, one of them was a cruze between Egypt and Singapore, to teach and perform.
After thinking a lot, because I have more invitations , I decided that this one did not came in the wright time. The big issue was to organize events at the same time which I could not do so. At least I would stay 20 days in the Ocean, so it means that even if I wanted to coordinate other invitations for the same time, that would not happen. The organization for an event or travel can not come to me with only two months of notice.